Our operations specialists play a key role in everything we do at BSM.
Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a strategic career move? Are you interested in generous paid time off, employer-paid healthcare, 401(k) options, the opportunity to attend annual retreats, awards for length of service, and other amazing benefits?
If YES, BSM Consulting may be the place for you!
Over the past 40 years our highly successful healthcare consulting firm has provided both opportunity and stability for our staff – and with success comes continual growth!
We are seeking a full-time, support professional to join our team. This position requires a hard-working, self-motivated, accountable individual who is willing to work from home and/or in-office at our primary office locations (Reno/Tahoe, NV location, or Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ).
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with our consulting clients.
- Coordination of tasks and timelines to ensure completion of various projects.
- Creating, formatting, editing, and/or maintaining Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
- Effectively and appropriately communicating with internal team and external customers.
- Self-directing on project needs while also managing varied assignments on a daily basis.
- Support for general office operations.
- Occasional out-of-state travel (with heavier travel requirements potentially needed during the training phase).
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Solid PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills with a working knowledge of the latest Microsoft versions.
- Above average writing skills.
- A flexible and friendly approach to managing variable daily tasks and customer types, both internal and external.
- A dedication to doing high-quality, detail-oriented work.
- The ability to self-motivate and a desire to learn and grow.