Our operations specialists play a key role in everything we do at BSM.
Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a strategic career move? Are you passionate about working with a team to develop high-quality work products and deliver first-class customer service? Are remote working, employer-paid healthcare, 401(k), generous paid time-off, awards for service milestones, and other amazing benefits important to you?
If YES, BSM Consulting may be the place for you!
Over the past 40 years our highly successful healthcare consulting firm has provided both opportunity and stability for our staff – and with success comes continual growth!
We are seeking a full-time, support professional to join our team. This position requires a hard-working, self-motivated, accountable individual.
To ensure the safety and security of our employees, we are currently working remotely. This position includes the flexibility to work from home but may transition to working in one of our two main locations: Incline Village, NV or Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organization, verbal communication, and time management.
- Solid computer skills and comfort with virtual interface applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (within recent Microsoft® versions).
- Above-average writing skills.
- A flexible and friendly approach to managing variable tasks, as well as internal/external customers.
- A dedication to consistently providing high-quality, detail-oriented work products while adhering to required timelines.
- The ability to self-motivate and manage varied assignments, with a strong desire to learn and grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating, formatting, editing, and/or maintaining Excel reports, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
- Coordinating action plans and performing tasks, while consistently meeting timelines for completion of various projects.
- Providing customer support for a customer-facing website.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our consulting clients.
- Effectively and appropriately communicating with internal team and external customers.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include, at a minimum:
- A summary of your qualifications for the position
- A description of your level of proficiency in Word and Excel