Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a strategic career move?
Are you passionate about supporting the training and development of others? Do you pride yourself in developing high-quality, detailed work products and delivering first-class customer service? Are you comfortable speaking with clients on the phone, making decisions independently, and do you enjoy versatility in your day-to-day responsibilities?
Are employer-paid healthcare, 401(k), generous paid time-off, awards for service milestones, and other amazing benefits important to you?
If YES, BSM Consulting may be the place for you!
Over the past 40 years our highly successful healthcare consulting firm has provided both opportunity and stability for our staff – and with success comes continual growth!
We are seeking a full-time, support professional to join our team, providing support for a key BSM client. This position requires a hard-working, self-motivated, accountable individual, with a high level of professionalism, able to represent BSM and our client.
To ensure the safety and security of our employees, we are currently working remotely. This position includes the flexibility to work from home but may transition to working in one of our two primary office locations (Reno, NV or Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ).
Education and Experience:
- A college degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of progressive experience working in an advanced administrative support position.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered with management approval.
- Familiarity with the health care industry and/or medical practice operations is preferred, but not required.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritization of tasks, shifting of deadlines, coordination with multiple departments and individuals, implementation of organizational and tracking processes, etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; capable of maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times and representing the company appropriately in emails and conversations.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to include an eye for professional font and color choices, spatial sizing and alignment, balancing of text with design elements, and a clear sense of high-quality product standards.
- Able to work effectively as a team member, and also on independent projects.
- Able to balance the importance of following set procedures with a desire to consistently improve quality of work product and efficiency of processes.
- Places emphasis on building professional, working relationships with key customers.
- High level of IT proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (within recent Microsoft versions) and comfort with virtual interface applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.).
Job Functions and Duties:
- Work closely with leadership to define consulting training requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to determine alignment with key imperatives and customer needs.
- Develop training plans, organize formal/informal training meetings, and create training content.
- Develop action plans, assign tasks, and manage timelines for the completion of various projects.
- Ensure training objectives and experiences are consistent with each consultant.
- Develop and manage the tracking and reporting of key program tasks.
- Support the customer-facing website, upload content, and communicate with website management.
- Create, format, edit, and/or maintain Excel reports, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with our consulting clients.
- Effectively and appropriately communicate with internal team and external customers.