Are you a leader looking for a strategic career move?
As a dynamic and growth-oriented healthcare consulting firm, we are seeking an experienced leader for our successful Transaction Services Group. We welcome candidates with significant experience in managing all aspects of medical practice and surgery center sale transactions, able to leverage their strong financial background to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. With first-class communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills, the selected candidate will be skilled in leading our internal team of professionals and be an effective team player across both internal and client organizations.
At BSM Consulting, we offer competitive pay, excellent health care benefits, 401K, paid time off, and bonus and tenure programs, among other benefits, including flexible work locations.
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance; Master’s preferred.
- Significant experience in health care finance including transaction work, payer-related issues, as well as legal and regulatory considerations.
- Strong financial and accounting background along with subject matter expertise in business valuation and all facets of purchase and sale transactions
- Well-connected to potential buyers including medical practices, private equity firms, and existing private equity-backed managed services organizations or platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate with clients and team members at all levels.
- Working with clients to support the evaluation of potential transactions, including advising on readiness for sale.
- Negotiating and finalizing transaction terms for BSM support.
- Reviewing and finalizing client “book” for release to interested parties.
- Communication with potential buyers on profile of practice.
- Supporting client with deal negotiation with buyer.
- Working with client toward successful deal close, including sale price, resolution of work agreements and other potential conflicts.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include, at a minimum:
- A summary of your qualifications for the position
- A description of your level of proficiency in Word and Excel