COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
E. Ann Rose, FASOA
Principal, Senior Consultant
Ms. Rose joined BSM in 2017 and is based in Duncanville, Texas.
Prior to joining BSM, she co-founded Rose & Associates, which is now a division of BSM specializing in ophthalmic reimbursement and compliance.
Ms. Rose has nearly 50 years of experience in the health care industry, with extensive knowledge of Medicare regulations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Rose is lead consultant for the Rose & Associates team, where she provides ongoing coding and reimbursement support to ensure regulatory compliance within ophthalmology. Her areas of expertise include:
Many of our consultants share their expertise by writing for industry magazines. Read their articles, including ones by Ms. Rose, through our Published Articles page.
- Founder and publisher of The Messenger, a well-respected ophthalmology coding and compliance newsletter
- Regular contributor to Administrative Eyecare magazine
- Assisted in developing today’s CMS-1500 claim form and the paperless claims processing system, known as electronic billing
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Awarded ASOA Fellow (FASOA), the highest, most prestigious ASOA membership status bestowed upon members who have achieved outstanding accomplishments through their education, experience, and background in ophthalmic practice management
- Established multiple business affiliations with industry organizations, including ASOA, AAOE, the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), and the American College of Eye Surgeons (ACES)
- Attended Rutherford Business College in Dallas
DID YOU KNOW?
Ann enjoys spending time with her daughter and grandson on special road trips across the country and attending her grandson’s soccer and basketball games.