COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Regina Boore, MS, BSN, RN, CASC
Principal, Senior Vice President
Ms. Boore joined BSM in 2018 and is based in San Diego, Calif.
Prior to joining BSM, she founded Progressive Surgical Solutions, which is now a division of BSM that specializes in the development and management of ASCs.
Ms. Boore has more than 40 years of clinical, administrative, teaching, and consulting experience in single- and multi-specialty ASCs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Boore provides ongoing support to ASCs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Planning and Organization Development
- ASC Design and Development
- State Licensure
- Medicare Certification
- Quality and Risk Management Programs
- Regulatory Compliance
- Staff Training and Development
Many of our consultants share their expertise by writing for industry magazines. Read their articles, including ones by Ms. Boore, through our Published Articles page.
- Frequent presenter at national meetings, including OR Excellence, Hawaiian Eye, ASOA, OOSS, AAASC, ASC Association, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP), and the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Contributing columnist to Outpatient Surgery Magazine, Administrative Eyecare, and Ophthalmology Times
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Administrator Surgery Center (CASC)
- Master of Science (MS) in Human Resource Management, Chapman University, Orange, Calif.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), California State University, Long Beach
DID YOU KNOW?
Regina and her husband are serious foodies who do extensive research before traveling to ensure they enjoy peak restaurant experiences.