The team of experienced consultants at BSM Consulting present at events across the nation on a wide range of practice management topics. Whatever your business need, you'll find a wealth of knowledge and business insights from our live presenters. Join us online or at an event near you.
Thursday, February 6 and Friday, February 7, 2020
At Progressive Surgical Solutions, we understand that Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Nurse leaders play a vital role in the overall success of your organization. You directly impact patient safety, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, center profitability, and most importantly the patient experience.
Your diverse day-to-day responsibilities require effective leadership skills to manage a team while keeping up with the rapidly evolving health care guidelines and regulations - skills that were not necessarily emphasized during nursing school.
The ASC Nurse Leadership Conference is designed to help ASC nurses in these key leadership areas:
- Leverage the core pillars of leadership to effectively manage your team.
- Learn strategies to motivate and elevate your ASC staff performance.
- Cultivate a culture of safety through effective communication strategies.
- Enhance productivity through clinical knowledge, regulatory understanding, and operational skills.
Learn more about the presenters.
February 19 - 22, 2020
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge
This three-day program empowers physicians, administrators, and other practice leaders to gain a deeper awareness of leadership strengths and opportunities and how these can be leveraged to create successful teams and businesses.
Participants who benefit the most from the Leadership Summit often share the following characteristics:
- Commitment to growth and learning
- Demonstrated investment in own leadership development
- Willingness and openness to change and new ideas in how you are operating towards your business goals