- Do you need someone to fill a position or an experienced individual who aligns with the vision and mission of the practice;
an individual who can lead your practice into the future?
- Can you afford to spend up to 70 hours throughout the recruiting process?
- Would you benefit from the expertise of an established and knowledgeable industry consultant who has reviewed hundreds of resumes and conducted dozens of interviews?
We can help.
- Selecting BSM as a strategic partner in the recruitment process means you will have an experienced health care consultant and a team of proven professionals conducting every aspect of engagement on your behalf.
- Our flexible scope-of-services offering allows you to choose between BSM conducting pinpointed pieces of the process or being involved in the entire process to get you to the point of hiring a qualified leader.
Click here to read a case study about how we successfully helped a large, multi-location practice recruit a new COO.
At BSM Consulting, our expertise spans a wide range of areas including:
- Determining specific qualifications and practice culture expectations
- Creating job descriptions and job posts
- Posting on the BSM Career Center and other influential job boards
- Helping track, vet, and screen applicants
- Conducting initial interviews
- Performing reference checks
- Referring qualified candidates to the practice for review
- Coaching and facilitating the practice’s initial interview
- Administering background checks and personality tests
- Assisting with employee negotiations
For answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ's) about our service offerings, click here.