Crissy Benze, MSN, BSN, RN
Ms. Benze joined BSM in 2018 and is based in Denver.
Prior to joining Progressive Surgical Solutions — a division of BSM specializing in ASC development and management — she worked in clinical inpatient and outpatient settings.
Ms. Benze has more than 14 years of experience in clinical, critical care, trauma, and ambulatory surgery environments, including 11 years of working as a consultant.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Benze provides ongoing support to ASCs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Facility Documentation Development
- Medicare Certification
- Regulatory Compliance
- State Licensure
- Staff Training and Development
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Progressive eSupport
- Member of ASOA and the American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses (ASORN)
- Frequent presenter on ambulatory surgery topics at national meetings, including ASOA and Hawaiian Eye
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), with a concentration in leadership, California State University, Fullerton
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), California State University, Long Beach
DID YOU KNOW?
Crissy loves spending her free time with her husband and three children exploring activities around their home in Denver, Col. One activity Crissy particularly enjoys is attending country music concerts with her husband.