COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Debra Stinchcomb, MBA, BSN, RN, CASC
Ms. Stinchcomb joined BSM in 2018 and is based in Fayetteville, Ark
Prior to joining Progressive Surgical Solutions — a division of BSM specializing in ASC development and management — she held a variety of health care positions, including ASC Administrator, Regional Vice President, and Director of Operations Preparations.
Ms. Stinchcomb has more than 36 years of experience in the health care industry, having spent nearly half that time working exclusively with single - and multi-specialty ASCs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Stinchcomb provides ongoing support to ASCs. Her areas of expertise include:
- ASC Facility Development
- ASC Operations and Management
- Medicare Certification
- Regulatory Compliance
- Staff Training and Development
- Due Diligence
- Founder of the Arkansas Ambulatory Surgery Association (AASA)
- Chair of the Quality Committee for the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)
- Member of the Board of Ambulatory Surgery Certification (BASC)
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Administrator Surgery Center (CASC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), California Coast University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), University of Arizona, Tucson
DID YOU KNOW?
Debra once had house rabbits named Rufus, Sammy, and Dolcinea.