COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Glenn Morley joined BSM in 2017 and is based in Boston.
Prior to joining BSM, she spent five years serving as a Practice Management Consultant with KarenZupko & Associates.
Ms. Morley has more than 20 years of consulting experience in plastic surgery, dermatology, and aesthetic medicine.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Morley provides ongoing support to facial plastic surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, and dermatologists. Her areas of expertise include:
- Practice Flow and Efficiency
- New Physician Integration
- New Practice Start-up
- Human Resources
- Practice Leadership, including Staff and Management Training
- Marketing and Patient Acquisition
- Strategic and Organizational Planning
- Provider Contracting and Compensation
Many of our consultants share their expertise by writing for industry magazines. Read their articles, including ones by Ms. Morley, through our Published Articles page.
- Responsible for training and coaching thousands of managers, physicians, and staff across the nation
- Recurring author for various industry publications, including Aesthetic Society News, Dermatology Times, Practical Dermatology, Association of Dermatology Administrators and Managers Newsletter, and Business Aspects of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Active member of industry organizations, including the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and the Association of Dermatology Administrators and Managers (ADAM)
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Nationally recognized thought leader in medical aesthetics
- Certified in DiSC®
- Certified in Situational Leadership®
- Master of Business Administration (in progress), University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Arts, Randolph-Macon Women’s College, Lynchburg, Va.
DID YOU KNOW?
To Glenn, the only thing better than spending a Sunday night eating a blue cheese and orange pizza while watching the New England Patriots is hiking/skiing Killington Mountain with her amazing husband of 33 years, “Sweet John.”