COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
An online resource for your entire staff.
At BSM Consulting, we know that practice management can be overwhelming and everyday tasks like staff training can sometimes be overlooked. That’s why we created BSM Connection® for Ophthalmology. Let us take the stress out of everyday management tasks so you can focus on your patients.
BSM Connection® is the leading online practice management and training resource designed specifically for ophthalmology practices. When you become a member, your entire team — practice administrators, managers, front desk staff, business office personnel, clinical staff — will gain 24/7 access to this convenient, easy-to-use online library anywhere, anytime.
Our in-depth library of proven tools, resources, and distance learning courses are timely, relevant, and industry specific. Whether you’re looking for benchmarking tools, human resource training guides, or a compliance calendar template, we’ve got you covered.
Why so many practices rely on BSM Connection.
We recognize the need for students to complete continuing education (CE) credits to maintain certification. Courses are offered in the areas of clinical, optical, general business, and regulatory and compliance with more than 1 million distance learning courses completed to date!
- More than 120 continuing education courses available
- One subscription for unlimited access by all members of your staff
- Accreditation by JCAHPO, ABO/NCLE, COE, and CPSS
- HIPAA and OSHA annual regulatory training
- View the complete course catalog here
Over the past 40 years in health care consulting, we’ve developed a series of tools and resources in the areas most critical to business management success. BSM Connection members have access to a vast array of proven tool and resources, including: tutorials, analyzers, templates, reports, and surveys.
- More than 600 practice management tools and resources available
- Resources cover financial management, human resources, clinical operations, provider recruitment, and more
- Most documents are available in Word and Excel format to allow easy customization for your practice
- Download a sample tool here
We make it easy to learn from an impressive group of noted health care consultants and authors. BSM Connection provides access to an extensive library of articles.
- New articles — covering a wide variety of pertinent and timely topics — are added regularly
- Authors include experienced health care consultants
- Download a sample article here
As part of your membership, you receive access to a regular webinar series featuring our seasoned consultants and other noteworthy industry experts.
- inform and inspire thought and innovation.
- are 30-45 minutes and include an interactive Q&A with listeners.
- are archived for convenient listening and review.
- View a sample webinar here
Unlimited access for one annual practice fee.*
BSM Connection® is based on a simple, customer-friendly membership model that gives all staff unlimited access to the website for one practice fee.
- $1,195 for the first year
- $995 annual renewal
*Contact Customer Relations at 866-220-3184 or email@example.com to inquire about pricing for multiple practices.
Let us take you for a test drive, no strings attached.
To view everything that BSM Connection has to offer, our customer relations specialists are always delighted to give you a live, hands-on demo of the website. We’ll take the time to show you around and point out areas that provide solutions to your most pressing needs.
Read what our members are saying.
“I can’t say enough good things about BSM Connection. It stays current on topics and training. I use this for all new hires to take HIPAA and OSHA compliance training courses. I assign billing courses to billing staff, customer service courses to front desk and phone staff, and there are lots of courses for technicians. It’s a wise purchase for the practice!”
Karen Bachman, ASOA President 2018-2019