Your eye care specific guide to optimizing reimbursement.
Each year, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) publishes updates for payment policies, payment rates, and other service provisions furnished under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS). Practices must adopt these Medicare updates every year to establish accurate physician fees by geographic location.
Let our easy-to-use Medicare Payment Rates tool for eye care providers do the work for you. BSM experts created this tool specifically to help your billing team easily navigate Medicare updates and fee schedule changes.
Medicare Reimbursement Impact Calculator
Scroll down to learn more and to download.
Created to meet your billing and coding needs.
The Medicare Payment Rates tool for eye care providers is customized to meet the needs of eye care professionals like you. Use it to help you:
- Save time by easily looking-up the Medicare allowable for your geographic location.
- Optimize reimbursement by creating an accurate baseline for practice fees.
- Easily integrate reimbursement rate data directly into your electronic practice management system.
- Be at ease knowing that expert consultants designed this tool with over 40 years of industry specific knowledge.
- Quickly look up reimbursement rates by CPT code without the extra steps.
Free, Downloadable Tool: Medicare Reimbursement Impact Calculator
This tool provides practices with a quick analysis of 2020 Medicare reimbursement changes for certain procedures. By calculating these changes, you will better understand the impact on your profitability and revenue stream.
Timely and relevant data that can be accessed all year long.
Eyecare-specific codes to meet your business needs.
Let BSM experts do the work for you — each year, we review the national fee schedule and provide eye care specific codes, giving you only the most relevant data and saving valuable time.
One customized report per locality.
Many factors affect how you set your annual practice fees, including your local market. This tool is created based on the zip code your practice is located in.
Ongoing CMS modification updates as needed.
BSM is here to help you keep up with Medicare changes and will notify you promptly if CMS Medicare updates are made throughout the year.
Easy-to-use payment indicator legend.
This quick, one-page reference guide clearly explains payment indicators to help you navigate through your baseline practice fees for 2020.
This single guide contains relevant information regarding procedure codes, including:
- CPT Codes
- Assistant Surgeon Coverage
- Bilateral Payment Indicators
- Diagnostic Test Supervision
- Global Periods for Surgery
- Multiple Procedure Payment Indicators
One low practice fee for the entire year.
Give your staff unlimited access to the Medicare Payment Rates tool, which was developed by expert consultants with over 40 years of industry experience, for one low practice fee.
$119 practice fee | $29 per additional zip code