Have you ever asked these questions...
- Do we need another provider?
- Is now a good time to add a provider to the staff?
- How do I find good candidates?
- How do we choose between several good candidates?
- How much should we pay a new provider?
- Is there anyone who can help us manage the recruitment process?
- How do we create a fair contract?
You may need provider contracting assistance.
- BSM takes a multidimensional view of provider contracting, representing both practices seeking new recruits and new candidates. Our team fully understands and appreciates that, for a business relationship of this nature to work, there must be proper balance in negotiating the "right" terms.
Let’s set up an initial complimentary consultation.
Sometimes it’s helpful to talk things through. A complimentary consultation with a member of our provider contracting support team provides an opportunity to discuss your specific needs and mutually identify the level of support you need. Since every engagement is unique, an initial consultation can help build a scope of work tailored for your needs.