COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Keeping employees happy and moving in the right direction can be both rewarding and challenging.
Many of our consultants have run practices, and we’ve all managed staff. Staying connected, and keeping everyone happily on board and moving in the same direction can be both rewarding and challenging. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey helps get you there.
- Hear directly from staff on issues that matter to them
- Get grounded on practice-wide satisfaction and morale
- Identify the source of an employee problem
- Direct development efforts for staff and/or management
- Simply check-in with employees
- Demonstrate renewed commitment to staff
- Improve your office environment
Employee handbooks memorialize practice policies, set expectations on topics such as cellphone use and uniforms, and serve as a tangible management tool when addressing aberrant employee behavior. If you do not have an employee handbook or are looking to introduce a new or updated handbook into your practice or medical spa, we can get you started.
Let’s set up an initial complimentary consultation.
Sometimes it’s helpful to talk things through. A complimentary consultation with a member of our human resources team provides an opportunity to discuss your specific needs and mutually identify the level of support you need. Since every engagement is unique, an initial consultation can help build a scope of work tailored for your needs.