Vanessa Sindell, MSN, BSN, RN
Ms. Sindell joined BSM in 2018 and is based in San Diego, Calif.
Prior to joining Progressive Surgical Solutions — a division of BSM specializing in ASC development and management — she spent eight years working as the Director of Nursing for a busy ophthalmology surgery center.
Ms. Sindell has 15 years of nursing experience in critical care, Med-Surg, and outpatient surgery environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Sindell provides ongoing support to ASCs. Her areas of expertise include:
- ASC Operations and Management
- Medicare Certification
- Regulatory Compliance
- Staff Training and Development
- Presenter at several national industry meetings, including ASOA and the California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA).
- Member of the CASA conference committee
- Contributing columnist to Administrative Eyecare
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), with a concentration on leadership, California State University, Fullerton
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), California State University, Long Beach
DID YOU KNOW?
Vanessa loves to bake in her spare time, and she makes all of the birthday party desserts for her family.