BSM Consulting is your strategic partner.
BSM Consulting has a long-standing history with medical societies and trade associations and is a well-respected strategic partner and contributor to member services. Our work includes interaction with board of directors, executive directors, program managers, and other staff to help develop educational resources and business management tools to meet the needs of membership.
BSM contributes extensively to educating members of various societies and trade associations through podium presentations at annual meetings, webinars, and distance learning courses. Our consultants are well-known for their expert knowledge, exceptional presentation skills, and practical approach to teaching.
In addition, BSM frequently contributes articles to journals published by trade associations and actively monitors member list-serve forums, responding to inquiries and providing expert guidance as appropriate.
Our experienced team of consultants has extensive knowledge in all facets of medical practice management and ambulatory surgery services, which makes BSM a valuable resource for trade associations.
We help trade associations in a variety of areas.
With more than 35 years of health care consulting experience, our seasoned team can provide the education and training your members seek most.
- Podium presentations
- Webinars and podcasts
- Expert advice on panel discussions
- Distance learning courses
Private Label Websites
Sometimes it’s hard to find the time and resources to create and manage a website that connects you to your members. We can help with every step of the process to deliver meaningful information to your society.
- Website strategy and planning
- Development and ongoing maintenance
- Packaging of valuable tools and resources
- Marketing and ongoing strategy
Whether you need help with one aspect of your session or comprehensive, start-to-finish guidance, we can help.
- Identify vision
- Determine important goals
- Improve operations
- Focus on the right priorities
Survey Development and Administration
Surveying members is one of the most effective ways to receive valuable feedback on member needs and concerns. We are here to take the burden out of conducting your own member surveys.
- Thoughtful questions to spur meaningful, useful feedback
- Online survey system for easy management
- Collation of responses and creation of an executive summary report
Let's explore how we can work together.
Every engagement is unique, and there are a variety of ways we can work with your medical trade association. An initial call with one of our experienced consultants can help identify your needs and how we can help
Read what other medical trade associations are saying.
For the past 35-plus years, our team of consultants have enjoyed excellent working relationships with many medical trade associations. In addition to speaking and teaching at many national society meetings, BSM has also partnered with numerous trade associations in order to deliver greater value to members.
Click here to read a case study about how we worked with American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA).
Related BSM Blog posts.
- Bigger and Better: Expanded BSM Team Gathers for ASCRS/ASOA
- Talking Compliance at ASCRS/ASOA: Visit BSM Booth #1315
- Sneak Peek at BSM's Extensive, Varied AAO Presentation Lineup
- Reminiscing 101: Why I Enjoy Attending Industry Meetings
- 6 Must-See BSM Presentations at the ASCRS/ASOA Meeting
- It’s a Wrap: Busy AAO Chicago Meeting a Nice Blend of Work, Fun